This Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) outlines the steps required to access recordings and audios from previous live classes in the CC Club. The purpose of this SOP is to provide a clear and concise guide for members to follow and ensure they get the most out of their membership.
Step 1: Access the Live Events Page
- Go to cariocaconnection.com
- Click on your account or the members area.
- Click on the Live Events link in the footer or on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the Live Events page.
Step 2: Select the Completed Live Event
- On the Live Events page, you will see a list of completed live events.
- Click on the Live Event that you want to access the recording and audio for.
Step 3: Access the Recording and Audio
- On the Live Event page, you will see a video recording of the event, as well as an audio recording.
- To watch the video, click on the play button on the video player.
- To listen to the audio, click on the play button on the audio player.
- To access the chat file, click on the download link for the chat file.
If you experience any issues accessing the recordings and audios, don’t hesitate to get in touch 🙂