Standard Operating Procedure for Uploading Class Material
The purpose of this procedure is to outline the steps for uploading class material, including recordings, audio, and text files, to our website after a live class has been completed.
- Zoom recording of live class
- Loom account
- Notion account
- After the live class has ended, download the class recording from Zoom.
- The recording will consist of three different files with strange names.
- For example, "CC Club live event January 18th, 2023"
- Include "text," "audio," or "video" to indicate the file type.
- Go to "My Library" > "CC" > "Live events" > "New video" > "Upload" > "Browse files"
- Wait for the video to finish processing.
- Delete the upcoming event for the class that was just completed.
- Add a new section heading (H3) for the video and paste the embedded Loom link.
- Add another H3 heading for the audio file and upload the audio file.
- Add a final H3 heading for the text file and upload the text file.
It's a friendly reminder that in order to make the process smooth, it's best to keep the naming conventions consistent, so you won't get lost in the files. Keep it organized and you'll be golden!